Monday, February 9, 2009

Sorry to all of you who were looking forward to a post last week, but I'm still in the process of translating it, so I'm not so sure if I'll post it.

02.09.09


Hi Family, Well this last week was great. We had four baptisms that were awesome! One complete family!



and a little girl. Her mom was inactive and we reactivated her and baptized the little girl! It was awesome!


I also got transferred from my area. I am now in Cuautitlan in an area called Tepotzotlan. It is totally different than St. Teresa. I'm actually in the city. It's sweet! My companion told me I have to be careful because there are lots of gays and girls! I guess I'll just find out what that means. (When Tennison wrote this e-mail he had only been in the area for 2 hours.)


Elder Hunter and Elder Martinez
Tennison's last meeting with Teresa and Edgar bef0re transfers

My new companion's name is Elder Ficachi, he's sweet! He is sick right now so hopefully he gets better so we can work a lot! Yeah we're the pokemon according to my old companion Elder Martinez Picachu and Hunter Ha Ha! But yeah it's going to be great! Oh, I'm also Mayor (Senior Companion)! haha So I'm excited! I'm glad to hear everyone back at home is doing wonderful!


Tennison studying under his baby palm

Keep working hard at everything you guys do!


Take care! I love you guys tons!
Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

a new address, new responsibility, new companion - so many changes.

i love reading his letters and especially seeing that picture of teresa and edgar.