Saturday, January 31, 2009

01/26/09

Hola Familia,

Well actually my week was awesome! I have lots of stories that I could tell, but I'll give you a little overview!

First, on Tuesday there was a meeting and I think it was one of the most spiritual meetings that I have ever been to! It was amazing! The rest of the week we worked really hard and on Friday we were able to baptize Hermano Edgar, he is the husband of Hermana Teresa my very first baptism! He is freaking awesome! He has the priesthood now and everything. When we were teaching him, every time we would make a compromiso (committment) with him he would just say sí and never really had questions about anything and was willing to do everything. It was awesome! Now the goal is to see them in the temple a year from yesterday being sealed as an eternal family! I'm so excited for them!


We also were able to baptize the grandma of this family of girls and I think they will be baptized this week or the next we just have to convince the dad because he is a little hard, but with prayers it'll work! And Wario (Oscar) is awesome we can only teach him on Saturdays and Sundays because he has to work during the week! But he loves going to church he goes every week on his own so it's awesome!

Transfers are in two weeks and President told me that he is going to join my area with the other Elders that live across the carretera (highway) so I'll probably be leaving. But I think either way I'd be leaving because I'll have about six months in this area and well its awesome. I love it but I'm kind of ready to experience algo nuevo (something new)! haha

I love you guys and everything you do! McKay is getting so big its crazy! I'm sure he is just a little ladies man already!




Well I love you guys!

Elder Hunter

Oh crazy that Mitchal comes home on Thursday that went by way quick!!!

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

I can't wait to tell Drew that Hermano Edgar got baptized. Hermana Teresa was his favorite. How wonderful!

Drew also loved that Tuesday meeting.