Friday, October 23, 2009

October 19, 2009

Table we set up in the market.
Fmily,

Wow! Sounds like you guys are doing awesome! I heard Bryson and Mckay are doing awesome with football and soccer! Thats cool that you guys went up to Park City to enjoy time as a family and do some shopping. Thanks for the package . . well I still haven't received it but now I have something to look forward to when we have zone conference!

Well this week was alright. I mean we found a lot of investigators at the beginning of the week but at the end we couldnt find any in their houses which was really hard and disappointing. . but we just kept on working anyways! We had interviews that went really well . . it is kind of funny because people enter and they just start telling me everything that they have done in their entire life and I haven't even said anything yet . . but it really shows that they have repented of everything and are willing to follow the Lord upon being baptized! So that was a really neat experience! Today I get to go help my new companionship get moved in and everything which will be fun! Well I love you guys take care!

Elder Hunter

No comments: