Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26, 2009

MOM'S FAVORITE PICTURE OF
THE WEEK!

Hey Family,



Im doing amazing! I love being a district leader! Really it's a burden, because I'm always worried about my Elders, but really I just love them all! This week was great. I'm still with Elder Jimenez who lived in Las Vegas for 4 years and its great, I love it!

Elder Sanchez, Me, and Elder Jimenez


The new companionship that is opening up the new area did amazing this week. I couldn't believe it! When they got here last week they looked really mad to be here because everyone says that here in this zone you can't have success, but they are seeing that really it's the best zone in the whole mission right now and they were really happy when I went to visit them last night!


As for my companion and I, we had a really interesting week. On Friday we kind of got in three debates in a row with I think christians all from the same church. The last one was with their pastor. It's really amzing how much I now know about the gospel and never thought that I would get to this point, but I still have a whole eight months more to learn. It's going to be great! Well, we had a baptism this week and should have another one next week and the week after and if we can find people this week the next week also! Really, I'm so enjoying this mission right now it's awesome! Ive just seen so many blessings lately its amazing!

Me, Heidi, her mom, her friends mom, her friend that helped us get her baptized, and of course my wonderful companion


I just have to say I know the church is true I have no doubt about it! Right now I'm reading the book, Jesus the Christ and actually I'm almost finished with it, and wow that book is amazing! I think more than anything it is what has helped me to learn so much in such little time! Well, I'm glad to hear everyone is doing good back at home. just keep up the good work! thanks for everything! oh ya the next zone conference is next week and I think I'm going to need to buy some new shoes the ones I have are kind of trashed, is that alright!? (Of course it is all right.)



Love you guys!


Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

awesome photos.
he sounds like a great leader.
we got the very first mention of a release date in this week's letter .
{april 5th.}
the day after general conference.