Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 14, 2010

Note from Mom: 2 weeks left. . . The current date for Elder Hunter to speak in church is July 11th. (Thanks Stephanie) :)

Family,

So guess where I am at? I got move back to an old area. The stake is Valle Dorado but I'm now in a ward called Lomas Lindas. David probably knows a little bit about it since he is from here. My companion is Elder Prada from Morelos Cuernavaca and he is super tight, he knows english and french (but I'm one of the only ones in the mission that knows that, ha ha). The only thing is, I don't know if we will have any baptisms while I'm here, but I did baptize two last week, which was an awesome experience. I loved it!

Its really good to hear that everyone is doing really well. I'm super excited to see all of you guys, but I'm trying not to let it distract me these last two weeks.

Oh yea, I've got some great news. . . one of the families I baptized in my first area is going to be sealed on the 26th. I'm super excited to be able to go. Their son is also talking about going on a mission which surprises me because at first he was the only one who really didn't want to do it. (not sure what "it" is. . I'm assuming join the church.) So that will be really super cool!

Well I love you guys.

Take Care.

Elder Hunter

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

it's YOUR son, but I'M so excited for him to come home.
i bet you meant to say he's speaking on the 11th.
unless you have church on saturday up there!! :)

~vickie~ said...

So happy :) he gets to see the fruits of his labors a second time - going to the temple with the family on the 26th.