Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 7, 2010

NOTE FROM MOM: 3 Weeks, 21 Days. I guess his e-mails can be shorter now. . .Can't wait.

Family,

My week was great! Oh man I don't think I have ever had so much fun in the mission! This week we were able to take 10 people to church for the first time and had a total of 14! We are hoping to double that number for next week. As for my companions, they are awesome! We really just have so much fun every day and that's even working super hard. Well this week we should have some baptisms, not sure how many, I'm hoping for 4, but we will see.

Honestly we have just seen so many blessings, it's crazy. Well supposedly, I'm leaving this week and going to another area for my last two weeks which should also be a blast. I can't believe how fast the time is flying by, but I absolutely love it. Oh yea, about my companion, Elder Calderwood, he was going to BYU on a track scholarship. He is one of the decathletes there. I think dad would like to know that.

Well it's crazy to hear about all the changes that are soon to be happening at home. It will be a blast! Well love you guys! Take care! Don't miss me too much!

Love Elder Hunter

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

so excited for you.
i got to witness a mini-reunion yesterday - romney, arnett, slade and drake.
they had so much fun.
do you know when tennison will speak in church?

~vickie~ said...

Elder Calderwood was Elder Cozzens' "Dad". Elders Hunter & Calderwood are two of Chase's favorite companions. He says they will be life-time friends.

It was wonderful to meet you and Sam for lunch last week. Good luck with ALL the positive changes happening to your family this month.

Do you know when Tennison will speak in church?