Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 9, 2009

Family,

I'm doing wonderful! Yeah there is just tons of work by the end of the week. I totally look forward to Monday to just kind of relax a little bit! But well actually today I didn't get that chance we got four zones together and played! Yeah we played soccer for like three hours straight!I can barely walk now! It was a blast! I did forget to put on sunscreen so I got a little burnt but don't worry I'm fine! About the investigators, we have tons! The hardest part with all of them is getting them to church. That's our goal this week is getting a lot of them to church! Oh yeah and the other night when we returned home to the casa we found a scorpion just chillin on the wall! my companion was totally afraid of it! It was sweet looking! Things are going wonderful! That stinks for Beau (They lost in the state finals, but still took 2nd place.) But I'm sure he's keeping his head up which is good! Well take care I love you guys!


Scorpion they found on the wall.



Family Home Evening

No comments: