Sunday, March 8, 2009

This is Sergio's mini bug (Cool!)
Side View

Beautiful Catholic Cathederal


Family,

Well nothing too interesting has happened since I last talked to you! Oh, Im still in Mexico haha! Yesterday we went and ate with a magician. He is a member in our ward and well it's kind of funny because he's a magician and his wife is a clown, like that's their professions haha! How sweet, no!? Well he taught us some sweet magic tricks! He also gave me a pair of his shoes so I shouldn't have to buy some for a while now at least so I hope! Dinner was really interesting! Ummm what else is there?

Oh some ways to tell you've been in mexico a long time:

1. When you hear bimbo you think of bread and not the other thing
2. you can understand the guys screaming gas
3. anything over 20 pesos is expensive
4. You know exactly where the best taco stands are
5. you dont know how to eat a meal without tortillas
6. If the food isnt spicy it doesnt taste good
7. its natural to always be wearing sandals inside of the house
8. you are a pro at turning on the boiler and know exactly how long it takes to have hot water.

That's all that I have for right now! Oh yeah, the Bishop took us out for tacos on Thursday night because we are working! I think it's going to be a ritual every Thursday night from now on! haha I can't decide which tacos are better tripe or al pastor definately really good! I tried head tacos those had kinda weird texture not my favorite, I think next I'm going to try eye tacos and I'll let you know how they taste! haha (Note from mom: I think he is playing me.) I love you guys! I hope you enjoyed the calm week! Good luck at state Beau!!!!

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

i think he looks a little like his dad in that last photo. and when i say "a little" i mean A LOT.

it seems like all common sense - tacowise - has gone right out the window.

at least he's not talking about opening a taco shop - yet.