Sunday, March 22, 2009


Note from Tennison March 9th . . Hey mom I just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that I have tried eye tacos now!!!! I'm being dead serious! They actually taste pretty good its only the texture which I will leave to your imagination that I don't really like! Yeah it's just like eating an eye! haha yeah it's the one that's different than the rest! the others are al pastor tacos which are definitley my favorites!
(I asked him what kind of eyes and he said they were cow eyes, eeek.)

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

even judging by the color . . . i'd stick with the tacos al pastor . . . hands down!

al pastor is the kind of taco shop drew thinks he's opening when he comes home.

whatever!

hayley said...

Oh my goodness! Gross haha ive totally dissected cow eyes!haha I love tacos but i dont know if i could eat that! he looks super good though! I got a letter from him the other day and it was from march 2 and i got it on the 12 i was so excited! that was pretty fast! Its crazy i feel like time really is flying! I love all the pictures!