Monday, April 6, 2009

March 31, 2009

Hey Mom,

Sorry, I didn't have the chance to email you yesterday. We had to go to a family home evening which is like an hour to an hour and a half from here and basically took all the evening which is usually when we come to email! Well, I'm glad to hear about everything that is happening at home and seems to be going good! Thanks for MAKING Bryson email me. I'm glad he misses me so much! haha I did love his email simple and I guess you could say sweet!

WEll about my investigators we have one named Lupis. She is cool and we have taught her everything! She just needs to get her three times in church before we can baptize her and it's hard because she has to work in a pharmacy and its hard to find time, but I think not this Sunday but the next we should be able to baptize her! I hope! Next is a lady named Maria Do Los Angeles, we have to get her married and then she will be totally ready to be baptized! I hope to get this done this week which would be awesome! WE also have Lucio and Norma which are awesome people and seem interested! We just found them last week and they couldn't go to church on Sunday but hopefully this Sunday they will be able too! WE also had the confirmation of Hermana Juana this Sunday. Her and her daughters are so cute! It's funny when we first started visiting them only the daughter would listen to us. The mom didn't want anything to do with us then one day I asked her if we could talk to her and what she thought about the church, well, I think that's all she needed was someone to show interest. Now they are strong members that go every Sunday which is so awesome! There is nothing better than to see all your converts every Sunday in church with you! It's so awesome! I'm loving it out here! Take care! I love you guys!

Some Pictures:

Walking in the fields



Magician in the Ward



Family Camargo


Krispy Kreme

Love Elder Tennison Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

krispy kreme and walmart.
all the comforts of home.
elder hunter seems to be doing so well.
i love seeing that!