Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6, 2009

Family,

First off, I'm doing absolutely wonderful and it sounds like all of you guys are doing awesome as well! This week President decided to visit our house which was perfectly clean! I do have to say thank you Mom and Dad for teaching me how to keep things clean and organized. I just cant live other wise! (Thank you Tennison for appreciating our child slavery.)

I absolutely loved conference! It was really cool because there is a senior couple that is in our zone and they have preference pretty much over everyone and so they got a room for the American missionaries to watch conference in English! I did have to watch the Sunday morning session in Spanish because we took investigators, but I did understand a lot more than in the last conference, but it's still hard to just sit and listen in Spanish for two hours! I kinda started to fall asleep at the end but it was great! I don't know if you heard much of the Saturday afternoon session but Elder Cook totally quoted me! haha O.K. it was "Lord Tennyson" but hey close enough right!? Well from listening to conference I realized the importance of Faith and Temple work. For me that's what I saw the theme as! Also from listening to President Monson and his Apostles strengthens my testimony of them as our prophet and Apostles here on the earth today guiding the church under the direction of Christ! I just love listening to their counsel!

Oh, also in my last area they had a stake conference and the zone leaders there (Elder Francis, one of my old companions) commented to Elder Romney that like all of our converts were there! It makes me happy to know that they are still staying strong in the church! It will be awesome to see them sealed in the temple! Yeah its freaking sweet with Elder Romney as my Zone leader he's so funny!

I received a card from Grandma which was wonderful and very sweet of her! Tell her Thanks for me Please! Well I love you guys and pray for each one of you guys daily! Take care!

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

i heard there were "home" tours this week with the mission president.
i just hope drew's "home" was clean, too.
props to elder hunter and his awesome "home"making skills!