Monday, November 16, 2009

November 2, 2009

Hey Fam,

Thats cool that everyone is doing great. Really I can't believe that Dad can retire this month that's so weird! That would be cool if he gets the job in South Jordan. Tell Beau good luck. Oh and "wow" Tyla is getting big. Is she bigger then Hayley now!? I couldn't really tell from the picture but she has really grown a lot, and Hayley, her hair was kind of short, but I kind of liked it! (Don't worry Hayley, he only made this comment because I told him that you mentioned it.) She (Hayley) is still as cute as ever! (We know.)

Well this week was awesome for us! We just had tons of blessings! We were able to bring nine people to church and 7 for the first time. It was awesome! The coolest part was we only went for one person and all the rest showed up on their own. That is what I call dedication! haha It was awesome!

Today was really cool we got to go to Sams Club to buy food with the family Cigarrero. They are so awesome! I love that family! After they took us out to lunch, it was great! Ill try and get you a picture of them this week so you know who they are. It's an awesome family!

Also when we were in Sams I bought a jacket with the card. I hope that was o.k. because lately here it's been really cold. I think I'm not used to being in Utah anymore, and the shoes I'll be looking for ones I like that can last at least 8 months! Well love you guys!

Elder Hunter

No comments: