Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 7, 2009

Family,

This week was great! A little tough at times, but you know you just got to push through with a good attitude and everything just seems to turn out well! Well we did have success. We are going to be having a baptism this week of this one lady that we found knocking two weeks ago. She was totally prepared to recieve the gospel it was amazing!


Also, this week my companion and I got sick but my companion was the lucky one and only threw up all night monday night! I felt really sorry for him and well because of that we didn't go and work on Tuesday, which was a super long day. I don't like not being able to work, but the Lord sent me a present! Tuesday was a stormy day and well right about 2 or 3 o clock the sun came out and thats when I heard something whining outside our front door so I opened it and there was a little puppy probably about 4 weeks old and he saw me and came running. Really it was so cute! So we kind of had a pet dog for two days, then we gave it to our neighbors because we just don't have time. It was really fun while we had it! Ill send some pics for you guys!


That's really funny what Beau said to that kid he was playing against. Im sure it helped being raised with Tui and Brandon! That's so awesome that everyone is doing well at home. I hope you guys are enjoying the Christmas season because here its still Hot and well there isn't snow so it kind of stinks, but whatever! OH if you want you could send me some Christmas music that would be cool and if you could find some in Spanish it would be even better!


Well I love you guys! Take care!

Elder Tennison Hunter

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

this must be the season for sickness and mission pets.

i just hope elder hunter's puppy was better behaved than drew's pigeon!

~vickie~ said...

Yes, Julie, Elder Cozzens said he'd been "purging" all night long, but was feeling better so he & Elder Hunter went to the gym & out to work.

That puppy IS adorable!

Thanks again for Elder Hunter hanging in there with Chase. I'm praying for another miracle month.