Thursday, December 17, 2009

Los Ciento Mucho

Fam,

Well, I'm eating just fine or so I think! I eat a bowl of cereal with a grilled ham and cheese sandwhich for breakfast then eat with members and then usually we eat tacos for dinner with one of my favorite families ever los Cigarrero! We also run like two miles every morning with an hour of working out in the gym so that might have something to do with me looking skinnier! Who knows. Well, today was freaking sweet. (Bryson's basketball coach lectured the kids this week on using the word freaking. . I wonder if we should explain it to Elder Hunter.) We got to go to the temple and it was really cool! I really have learned so much in the last year. Today I was able to see that while we were in the temple, it was awesome. Also this week we had a baptism and a whole bunch of people in church which was way cool!

It looks like my companion really wants to work hard and do everything bien which is really cool! That means we can have a lot of success in the next couple of weeks before the change ends which will be awesome! Well I love you guys! take care!

Elder Hunter

2 comments:

~vickie~ said...

We had a Miracle Monday Mail from Elder Hunter's companion (our son). He has decided he IS staying on his mission!!! Originally, he was planning with President to return home December 30th. But thanks to Elder Tennison Hunter, President, our letters, a friend's letter, and endless prayers, fasting & temple visits. HE IS NOT COMING HOME! That was THE best Christmas present we could receive. We are profoundly blessed. Chase said that Elder Hunter was a little confused about the sudden positive attitude change in his companion. HAPPY DAYS!!!

•stephanie• said...

such good news.
{tears in my eyes!}
i'm so happy for elder hunter AND elder cozzens!
i think they're both wonderful.
i love our missionaries.
they do amazing things!