Friday, November 28, 2008








Familia,

 Mom thanks for all the e-mails.  That's crazy that you ran into Rob. I hope that you told him "Hi" for me.  That is crazy that Truly and Elder Romney's sister cheered together. Wow! A small world it is! Well you should send me updates about what is going on at home. I really wouldn't mind that maybe cosas like the BYU/Utah game and how that went and whatever else you think would be good.  Because I would really like to hear some things about what's going on at home!  

So first things first, my companion is freaking awesome. He really works super hard and really knows how to teach. I've learned a ton from him already. He's sweet! I'll send some photos dont worry! So this week we baptized the rest of Miguel's family (his wife and daughter).  The thing that stinks is that they moved today so I won't see them here anymore.  I did get their address and they have mine so hopefully we can keep in touch at least! His family was so cool! It's sad to see them leave but at least they are all baptized!



 So my companion and I were talking and I told him that Ive never worked so hard, been so tired, but yet felt so good! Yeah, we're working like crazy right now and I absolutly love it! 

O.K. So today, it was awesome! We have done so many things today! We hiked to the top of the mountain Sincoque which was way fun! WE hiked with the other Elders that work in the same ward as us and two converts Yael and Mayra and two jovenes Hector and Angel. It was way fun.  They have been bugging us forever to do something with them so we decided to today.  It was awesome! I'll send pictures don't worry!




Above, Tennison was pointing at a bull and his companion poked his head out at the right time.


 Those who know Tennison, he loves lizards, so this is quite the find. . . I just hope they aren't poisonous.




Well it was another awesome week! I hope everyone is doing awesome back home! I just want you to know I'm absolutley loving it here.  

This is the best work ever! I Love you guys! Thanks for all the support! 

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

life goes on - even with new companions. i'm glad to read things are going well.

i had that whole cheer thing kind of right. truly is a year younger than amanda {two years older than amelia}. my girls cheered. truly was a pommie. i was close. {3 girls x 4 years cheer each - things get a little fuzzy.}

lizards are gross.