Monday, November 3, 2008

Well, I don´t know where to start! It sounds like everyone is doing great back at home. So far I´ve only been able to open the picture of Mckay. Wow it looks like he´s grown! I´m assuming I can´t recognize him because of all of the make up he´s wearing!

That's cool that you and dad got to have a night kind of to yourselves. That really is a miracle how that happened. Well everything is going great here. Unfortunately we didn´t get to baptize Dana´s mom. It's so difficult with her because I can see in her eyes that she knows it's true but she just won´t get baptized! One of these days she will though.

My favorite thing this week was being able to help make our food with this one hermana! she is so awesome! We made enchiladas verdes and oh they are so good! I think they are my favorite food and they are so easy to make. You should try them!!

Also my companion and I kind of started a workout program. For the first day we did as many pushups as we could and now we do just one more a day. I´m up to 103 as of today! But I usually do another 100 after that just for fun! So let B-Rice know I´m still working out. HaHa

You know how you told me that dad was thinking about writing a thank you letter to Teresa and Edgar? I think that would be such an awesome idea! They would totally love it! Some info you might want to include is they hooked up our gas for hot water, she gave us curtains for our windows and she also invites us over once or twice a week to cenar! So if you could write a letter that would be so awesome they would totally love it! I can just print it off.

Also something cool happened. During one of our lessons with this guy (who has like totally changed his life around) I was bearing my testimony to him about prayer and usually I have to think about things that I´m saying and I can´t really speak fluently but while I was testifying to him I didn´t even have to think about what I was saying it just flowed! I think it really impacted him because he knows I have a more difficult time trying to express myself. So yeah the gift of tongues is true. It's Awesome! I definetely had some help from the spirit for sure!

Here' s a picture of our hitch hike ride home from our district meeting last Monday. It's my whole district except for (the sisters) our bishop and some family in our ward. Bishop is on the left he is just a happy jolly old fellow!

Here is one of the temple.


Well I love you all! I still haven´t gotten an e-mail from Beau make sure he has the correct address maybe that's the problem! Oh, also Mckay forgot to e-mail me this week.

I Love you!

Con Mucho Amor
Elder Tennison Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

i can't wait for green enchiladas. actually, ANYTHING drew cooks {besides scrambled eggs} would be a miracle.

i hope you could see the video. i loved seeing our boys actually walking and hearing them talking. sorry mine hogged the camera time! everyone i've shown the video to says what a nice house they live in. wow. i wouldn't cut it as a missionary if that is what's considered nice.

i'm so excited for the upstairs tour next week. the suspense is killing me!