Monday, December 1, 2008

Familia,

Don't worry mom lizards love me so even if they were poisonous they wouldn't hurt me! (Haha) Well, the weather here is still hot. Some days, in the morning, I might have to wear a jacket while a study but generally it's great. Thanks for sending the package. I hope that I get it soon. I'm so excited for it.

So, I hear Beau is an absolute animal on the court. Hey, if there are any news articles on him or their team send them to me por favor. Sounds like Bryson and Mckay are following right in his footsteps with basketball. Dang, I wish I could be there to watch, just send me the highlights and I think I'll live!

So this week was so sweet. First, my companion had a district leader meeting for like all day on Tuesday so I worked with a joven from the ward which was way cool! I had to do like everything which was sweet but kind of hard. (But yeah it was an awesome experience!)

(Above, the joven who worked with Tennison)

I also finally gave my first blessing in spanish on Friday which was really cool. I also have realized how lucky I have been to be blessed with awesome companions! All of my companions have been great!

(This is Tennison on top of his apartment complex)



(Tennison and his companion Elder Francis)

O. K., so about Thanksgiving, we asked this hermana if we could have a Thanksgiving dinner with her and she was so happy to make us food and have her first Thanksgiving. It was way fun! It's the Hermana that washes our clothes every week. We did the usual, we went around the table and told everything what we are thankful for. It was an awesome experience.

(I think Tennison is telling us he is not starving in this picture. Thank you Hermana!)

Oh, and the best part of this week is that we had the oportunity to baptize this couple that is freaking awesome! You would never believe their past! He is an ex-gang member that has totally changed his life around and the way he found his wife is even more interesting. They are so awesome!


Below is the little girl. Tennison loves the little children (if you can't tell.)


I love this work! Im so excited for this week because we have interviews and its always so fun talking with President! He's an awesome guy!

Well I love you guys! Keep working hard because I sure am!

Elder Hunter

3 comments:

hayley said...

I love it!! He looks amazing!! Hes such a good missionary its the best! His companion looks like he'd be a funny guy! The pictures with that little girl are so adorable! He's so cute! I cant believe its gonna be six months on christmas!

•stephanie• said...

such fun pictures.

i think i liked it better when drew had a companion who didn't want to "beat him up when he pulls him out of bed at 6:30" or use "non-missionary" words.

good times!

Brenda said...

Such a cutie pie!