Monday, October 27, 2008

That's awesome to hear about Brandon. BYU is hard but they give athletes private tutors so he doesn´t need to worry too much. Hopefully Beau isn't discouraged. Í know Beau usually has a good attitude about things so I´m not too worried about him!

Well, the most exciting thing we did this week . . we had the opportunity to go to the temple on Saturday! We didn´t get to go through it because it's an open house and we had to work. I had the job of counting every single person that came and dividing them into groups of people like men/women; members/non members; and adults and children. I don´t think they realized that it was going to be as busy as it was because I think I counted over 4000 people while I was there and I was there for like 5 hours. Yeah, my head still hurts from all that counting. I don´t think it helped that I had to get up at 3 in the morning in order to go! But it was really excting!

I think I found a computer that will cooperate with my memory card so I´m going to try and send pictures!

Ok so the reason I´m not e-mailing you until now is because we have this pyramid in our zone and our zone decided that we were all going to go and see it. (Note from Mom: I didn't get an e-mail until later in the day . . hmmm.) That is where we went this morning. It was really cool! I´m going to try and send you pictures of it as well. It was also freezing. It looked like it was going to be a normal day so I didn´t take a jacket, but to my surprise it was freezing. It made the experience just that much better! (Note from Mom . . that sounds so much like his dad.)


Also there is this factory that puts out tons of polution so I thought I would take a picture of that and try to send it as well! We've been pretty busy this week with lots of things to do!




Here is a picture with Dana and I! She is the cutest little girl! We´ve baptized everyone in her family except her mom. Which is sad. But I think we might be able to baptize her this week which would be so awesome!

That's cool you were able to meet Elder Romney´s mom this week! He´s awesome! We had interviews with president this week and president told me that he was going to be sending Elder Romney somewhere else so I´ll probably be getting a new companion next change which I´m kind of scared, because Elder Romney and I get along great! But it´ll be great whoever it is!

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you this like three weeks ago, but you know those shoes you told me to just take and wait until there gone to get new ones, well they can pretty much speak better spanish than me now because the front part of the sole came unconnected! But don´t worry I found some glue that holds it together pretty well. I think they´ll hold up for a little while! Ha ha!




The mission is great. Make sure all, that well . . . used to be ´little brothers` are preparing in some way or another to go on a mission because "wow" I didn´t realize how much I didn´t know about the gospel until I had to start teaching it. It's so awesome.

We now have beds, fridge and a stove! So it's pretty much awesome being able to eat something more than peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches with water everytime I wanted something to eat!

Well I'll keep you all in my prayers! Tell Beau I´m still waiting for an e-mail!

I love you all!!!

Elder Tennison Hunter

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

what i'm thankful for - the fact that you got an email today; a fridge and a stove; a baptism.

what i'm NOT thankful for - news of drew's imminent transfer. i was hoping they'd just stay put for a couple of years.

•stephanie• said...

oh, and i'm thankful you got some photos, too. {at least your son doesn't look slightly deranged in any of them - unlike the one i received!}