Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family,

I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well at home and that you guys are staying extraordinarily busy like usual, which is good! Well this week was good. I'm learning a ton because my companion is really pushing me to do things which I'm not used to doing, but really wow its helping! Ha ha

We were talking about one of our investigators and how he looks like Wario from Mario Bros! I hope he'll get baptized, because I want to have a picture to show you guys! I think you guys would love it!

I received a second Christmas this past week! I received a package from Hayley along with four letters from her and also one From Sister Quartey which was really nice and a Christmas card from the Sommers! I dont know if you already know what was in the package Hays sent me but it had socks which was nice, a bag of snickers, dried mangos, El Fudge cookies, and some Hawaiian chocolates along with some letters from her friends and family to me which was awesome and funny to read! She also made me a shirt that said I love(heart) Hayley. She made the shirt extra large just in case I gain weight . Well I sure hope I don't gain that much weight! It was great!

Ok so I want to hear some of these stories that McKay is coming up with!!!!! (Note from Mom: something to do with babysitting and jumping from banisters).

I do have my pair of shoes from Missionary Mall which are still doing just fine so I'm wearing those every day and I don't want them to get worn out, but they are working and I thinkI will wait to see what happens at the transfer to see if I want to buy new ones or not!

Also we played soccer today in the morning! It was a blast! I think I'm getting better by playing less or maybe the missionaries I play with just aren't that good! Ha Ha But it was a blast!

Thanks so much for everything Mom I Look forward every Monday to reading the letters you have sent me!!!!

Take care! I love you guys!!!

Elder Hunter

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

the christmas season is alive and well in mexico.
gotta love that postal system!

hayley said...

Im so glad he liked it! The shirt really was so huge! Thanks for texting me the other day I was so excited when I saw it was you! He finally answered you about the shoes haha!! thanks for posting the blog!! I love it!