Monday, January 12, 2009

Family,

So this week was great! My companion really knows how to work and can teach really well! I feel like this week we were really successful! I think this transfer is going to be a good one. WE have some really sweet families that we are teaching and I'm pretty sure that they will get baptized, but we will see what happens. Sorry, I have a picture that I was going to send to you but in this internet their aren't any adaptersm so you're going to have to wait until next week.

Remember how I said that my companion is a little weird!? haha Well, the funny thing is I actually get along with him really well! We are always telling jokes and stories it's really fun and helps me a lot with my spanish.

That stinks for Tyla (she broke her arm) it's probably a sweet green cast though. You should send me pictures! Tell my Brothers to keep working hard in school and sports and most of all when they are home!

Well I love you all tons! Take care!

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

it's always good to hear about baptisms, getting along and telling jokes.

not so good to hear about the broken arm. sorry about that.

get well soon!