Sunday, May 3, 2009

April 27, 2009 E-mail

Family and others who care about me, haha

Well first, sounds like you guys are staying nice and busy at home which totally makes me jealous! Why does it make me jealous!? Well, we are on house arrest I think that's how you call it! We can't leave our house because of this stupid flu thing! So Mom don't worry I don't think I will be able to buy any of that stuff to help but I won't be coming in contact with people so I should be safe!

Yeah, we did sneak out to send you guys messages because, well, there is a possibility that we wont be working this week. They told me yesterday that we have to stay in the house the whole week because of this thing and well until further advisory! Yeah imagine sitting in a house with three rooms (bedroom, something of a living room and bathroom without TV or anything entertaining) for a whole week straight without leaving. Yeah, it started Saturday and we are on Monday it has been the longest weekend of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the schools and churches are closed and can't have meetings! We don't even have sacrament meeting! But our Bishop gave us permission to go and give the sacrament to some of the widows of the ward. Don't worry we went with a member in his car instead of in a micro or combi! But yeah until May 6 (my birthday) the government restricted all types of activities where there are large groups of people! People can't even go to the soccer games the games are played without fans! It's crazy so if we were to work this week, well, we wouldn't be able to take anyone to church but it looks like the working thing wont be happening!

About the earthquake, we didn't feel anything. I'm pretty far from actuall mexico city. . . I think. But well I'm doing fine Mom no need to worry. The Lords work will carry forth there is nothing that can stop it! Tell everyone "Hi" for me and tell Bryson Happy Birthday! how old is he going to be 15? If that's the case "WOW" hi is getting old! haha!

I love you guys! Take care!
Un Gran Abrazo,

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

"I'm doing fine Mom no need to worry."

Easy for him to say!
I'm going kind of crazy.
How about you?