Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 11, 2009

Hey Fam,

Yeah, it was awesome talking with all of you guys. Time just goes by too fast! But it's great to hear all of your voices and hear a little about your lives and what's going on at home.

It sounds like everything is going wonderful at home and you guys are all staying busy which is good! That was cool to be able to speak spanish with Dad! It's really amazing how during this past change, all of the sudden Spanish just got really easy and I can just talk with people it's so cool! Oh I never thought that there was much of a difference between accents of Spanish but yeah, dad doesn't speak like Mexican Spanish he definitely learned in Spain and I'm sure I totally speak like a Mexican! haha! I was going to give you a demonstration of Chilango but I forgot! It's just Spanish but they speak in like a sing songy voice it's pretty fun! haha!

That's cool that the car is getting painted! I bet Dad is excited for that! Well I'm off to go get my new companion I hope he's sweet! haha! Well guys take care! I love you all tons!

Elder Tennison Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

drew told us that elder hunter is getting a new companion.
and that it will be a challenge.
we'll keep our fingers crossed for him.