Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 4, 2009

Family,

Sounds like everyone is doing good! I'm glad to hear that. Sorry, I don't have a ton of time to write, but I will give you a couple of quick details of the past week and today!

Well,. we actually were able to leave our house, but couldn't contact anyone so what's the point of leaving the house!? But we decided we would visit inactive members and help people prepare to receive the priesthood which was cool!

Today we went and played soccer which was a blast. A sad thing happened though. Dad, remember when I hurt your wrist really bad from shooting on you!? Was it broken!? Well, my zone leader was playing goalie and I shot it, not super hard and well I think I broke his wrist! (We found out on Sunday it was sprained, not broken, so sorry elder.) oops! But he seems to be doing fine! Don't worry it wasn't Elder Romney it was the other. Also our ward mision leader came and played with us and he is a huge soccer fanatic. He coaches for the third division of pros here in mexico and said he would contract me if I wasn't a missionary! haha! I guess that means I still have some skills! haha!

Ok well the most important part. On Sunday I will be expecting your phone call at 5 o clock here time which I believe if I'm not mistaken would be 4 o clock your time. If there are any questions call me!!!!! hahaha! No, but you can send me an e-mail and I'll check probably Thursday or Friday morning. If you need to adjust the time I think we can do that just let me know.

Well I love you all tons! Keep up the good work! Oh I still haven't recieved the birthday package, but we haven't had interviews or zone conference recently, so who knows it could be in the offices waiting! Thanks so much for everything! Take care! Love you guys and can't wait to hear your sweet voices on Sunday.


Elder Tennison Hunter

No comments: