Thursday, July 2, 2009

June 29, 2009

Family,

Well this week has been good. Weird to think that I have more than a year in the mission now. I really can't believe it! oh! I heard that Michael Jackson died on my one year mark is that true?

Well, I'm glad to hear Beau is doing well! I would still love to recieve an e-mail or something from him! That stinks about the Hyundai I loved that car! (It is fixed. It was just a tune up issue.)

Well we found a sweet family this week that we are teaching and they'll get baptized! The member that has been helping us a lot with this family turns out to be not a member but an excommunicated member that will be getting baptized really soon! He really is so awesome! He just had some problems in his life but is now getting everything in order. It is freaking awesome to see how people really want to get closer to the truth! Oh, and for my companion, well when I first got here he kind of treated me like I was an idiot and well I found out why . . . he thought all americans were stupid because he had never had an american companion before, but I set him straight (in a nice way of course) . .haha. . but yeah things are going well for me!

Every monday, O.K., well, last monday and today we went to this soccer field. It has turf and is made for 7 on 7. It's sweet! We totally beat some locals today 5 to 4. It's funny how that happens. I can play but the rest of my team like has never played soccer before and we still won.

Well, I'm doing wonderful! You guys all take care! Oh the pictures . . I'll see what I can do. Right now in this area I haven't found a computer that can use my memory card, so who knows! oh I think ill be sending my other memory card home because it's full and I dont want to loose it! Take care! I love you guys!


This photo is a picture of the people we were teaching in my last area. The old man can't see and the old woman can't read, so their sons would take turns reading to them. It was pretty cool. I did everything to help them get ready for their baptism. Elder Barcenas told me that it was amazing!



With a magician in the ward who did a magic show.

ElderTennison Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

so funny. i think that most all of the missionary emails i read this week commented on the demise of michael jackson.

but, so glad to hear of the success elder hunter is having {and that his companion is being nicer now!}