Monday, August 17, 2009

August 10, 2009

Mom,

Well, I haven't recieved a letter from you because I assume you are really busy or have some meeting or something! I know you don't like it when I don't write so I'm writing. haha! (Shame on Mom, we were busy getting Beau moved into his new city and apartment.) Everything is going good down here in Mexico! I absolutely love having Elder Ficachi as my district leader, he is awesome! I've been doing great and really working hard!

I like what dad wrote me how if you have a good attitude even through the hard times you can really learn a lot and I have really learned a lot through the hard times in the mission and well even the easy times but I can really see how you can't grow if everything was just super easy!? This week we didn't have as much success, but we still worked hard!

How is Beau doing? Is he now in Cali? and the little boys? like Bryson how is he doing? He is basically the only one who doesn't write me, haha, not surprising huh!?

Well I love you guys! Oh yeah, I might have to go to the dentist because one of my teeth has really been hurting a lot, but the good thing is that I have a few dentists in the ward so it won't be too hard. Take care!

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

sorry to hear about the tooth.
i'll think of him when i'm getting prepped for a crown today.
yuck!