Monday, August 17, 2009

August 17, 2009

Mom,

Hey, havent heard from you for a while, is everything alright!? (I sent an e-mail, I'm not so sure why he didn't get it.) Im assuming you are super busy with work and having to run kids around especially now that Beau is in California! Speaking of Beau, tell him happy birthday for me please! That is so cool that he has the chance to play basketball in California. It would be really cool to see him get a scholarship to a bigger school to play!

Oh yeah, dad is giving me all the updates which is cool! Well this week was a hard week. Nothing went as planned, but we had a sweet zone conference which I learned a lot and it really helped me out a lot! It was really funny what president said about men and women. He said that God basically gave everything to the women and at the end was like . . .What do I give to the men. . . oh, the priesthood. It was really funny how he said it! I loved it! It's true, girls really have a lot more talents than us! the men! haha!

Well I'm still alive about to go bowling with Elder Ficachi. (I'm so stoked), I absolutely love that guy and being that Elder Romney is assistant, he gave us permission to go, I really just love those guys (Ficachi and Romney). They're awesome! Well love you! Hope everything is going well!

Love Elder Tennison Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

congrats on getting beau situated in california.
your house must seem super empty now.
it's fun just seeing my son's name in someone else's email.
elder hunter's name was in drew's email this week, too.
i loved what he said about women!