Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

Family,


Wow sounds like you guys are all doing awesome, what a pleasure it is to be able to write you guys!


Sorry I haven't written for a while! But im so happy to hear of all the fun things you guys are doing and all the blessings you have recieved! Well, last weeek I was going to write but I had a problem with the changes! I was waitng for my companion for like two hours and he never showed up so my zone leader called trying to find him and we found out that he was with President. So I had to stay the night with my new district leader, Elder Ficachi, one of my old companions. That was a blast! Well come to find out I ended up recieving another elder named Elder Perez he is from Monterrey Mexico and very proud of it! haha! This is his second change in the mission and he loves to work and we get along great! Basically that's the reason I didn't write last week, because of that huge mess of changes!


Well, someone told Hermana Clarita that I didn't write (that's the Hermana we live with) and well she chewed me out for not writing you guys! (Note from Mom: Hermana Clarita's son lives in Kearns, Utah and he brought a package back for me from Tennison and I mentioned I didn't receive an e-mail in two weeks and he put a word in for me. Her Grandson, David is now living with us from Mexico, he was accepted into the MBA International program at BYU. We are excited to have him in our home.)


I'm working super hard lately and seeing tons of miracles! We found 26 new investigators this week, took 8 to church and had one baptism! Really it's just been crazy! But so awesome! I love missionary work! Well you guys take care! Good luck Beau! (Beau will be leaving this week to go to Harnell College in Salinas, California to play basketball this upcoming year.) Congratulations Mckay! (McKay's team took first place in the Strikerfest tournament and scored one goal each game.)


I love you all!
Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

hip hip hooray!
you got a letter.
i guess tennison and drew both have elder perez's for companions.
congratulations/good luck to your boys in their sports adventures!
and how fun to have a house guest with ties to your son.