Monday, November 16, 2009

November 9, 2009

Famliy,

Hey, I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing amazing! Really that makes me so happy! Really I'm just loving it here in this area! This week we had zone conference and it was just awesome. I got to listen to Elder Hollands talk about the importance of the book of mormon in our lives and just loved it! Wow, really what a powerful talk! Afterward President came up to me and asked how much time I had in my area and how much time my companion had. Then he told me that he would be talking to me in a couple of days ( this was on Tuesday) and that I would be having a lot of fun during the next couple weeks. So I was waiting anxiously the whole week for a call from President, then Saturday morning I was studying and received his call. He told me that he was sending me an elder to see if I can help him with the mission for this next three weeks. So Elder Jimenez left and my new companion, Elder Cozzens, is now here with me. Ya they were emergency transfers so there are only 3 weeks left of this transfer and well we will see what we can do!

Well this week was amazing! I really don't know what is happening but it's awesome! We brought 12 people to church on Sunday and had a baptism! We are also planning on baptizing two more people this Sunday so I'm super excited. Really we are just having tons of success! I love it! and because of that, Elder Jimenez was kind of disappointed that he had to leave because of all the success that we have been having! I kind of felt bad for him because we really have worked so hard for this but it's what the Lord wants!

Love you guys!

Elder Hunter

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

I'm just so proud of all the good stuff these boys are accomplishing. Elder Hunter, especially, seems to be on fire. Good for him! All of them are in my prayers.

~vickie~ said...

Thanks to Elder Hunter, my son (his new companion), has a more positive and happy outlook on mission life in Mexico. Miracles really do happen! Prayers are answered!