Monday, February 22, 2010

February 15, 2010

Hey Family,


Well I hope you guys all enjoyed the holiday weekend. You are probably asking how I knew, well we don't recieve the mensualidad until tomorrow because of the holiday weekend over there. That's how I know.
Well this week was great! I mean we really worked hard and didn't see a ton of fruits which was kind of sad, but it's all good. We also had interviews with president this week and I'm finally going to be leaving this area and going to another one next week. All of my converts are really sad that I'm leaving and even a lot of the members and well it is kind of hard, but it's just something that has to happen, but the cool thing is that everyone has invited us over for dinner so we basically have a dinner appointment everynight this week. (normally we don't eat dinner until we get home at 9- 930 each night).
Something interesting that happened this week is that I got stung by a bee at 9:30 at night on Saturday. Really weird! A stinkin bee. I haven't been stung by a bee since I was 8 I think, and being that it was cold and dark when I got stung and inside a car! It was really funny though! Well everything is going well over here. I hope all is well at home!

I love you guys!

Here are some pictures from the mission:


Elder Hunter

4 comments:

•stephanie• said...

bee stings must have been all the rage last week.
drew's companion had one too - on the hand.
can't wait to hear where elder hunter winds up today.
i'm also thrilled for them {and hoping it's still a "go"} to attend the sealing of teresa's family this week.

~vickie~ said...

If you want pictures of where Elder Hunter is moving to, I can email them to you.

Queretero was richly blessed by Elder Hunter. Now it's time for somebody in a different area to be blessed by him. :)

~vickie~ said...

P.S. Did he say where these Pday hike pictures were taken?

Tyla Hunter said...

Thanks Vickie. He didn't give any details on the pictures. He just said "here are some pictures from the mission."