Monday, March 1, 2010

February 22, 2010

Hey mom,

Sorry I didn't write on the other account, for some reason it won't load the website. Hopefully later today or tomorrow I can check it out to see what you had to say. Anyways, I'm in a new area called Ciudad Labor. It's way different than my last area. Tons of people and houses and buses and what not. It's fairly close to df but it seems pretty good. Also, my companion's name is Elder Arredondo he is from Chiapas. He's a pretty cool kid. He's only got 4 months in the mission, so I'm pretty sure that I will be helping him out, but it's going to be fun.

Also Teresa and Edgar are getting sealed on Saturday. I'm super stoked! I'm going with Elder Romney and Elder Bishop to their sealing. It's going to be a blast.

Saying good bye in my last area was really hard. After being with people for six months you really start to grow close, but it was really cool, the family Cigarrero did a carneasada Sunday night to say good bye. It was super delicious. I'm really going to miss them. One of the brothers (he if from the df) brought me an ermenegildi zegna tie. It's pretty sick. It goes perfect with my suit. We were teaching his son but he had to go back to df and help his wife because she is about to have a baby, but he is going to get baptized so I'm excited!

Well some kind of bad news, my filling fell out yesterday so I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get it fixed. What a pain! But it's all good! Well hope everything is well at home!

Love you guys! Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

shoot. i saw there was a new post from elder hunter, but i see it's LAST week's letter. i can't wait to hear what our boys have to say about their temple trip. drew seems to be writing later and later in the day. slacker!