Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Funny how I have forgotten two years in a row. Really it's just because I get so excited to talk to you guys that I forget the main reason why I get to talk to you in the first place! Ha Ha. Really it sounds like everyone has matured so much. I'm super excited to see you guys, but I just have to stay focused for the next couple of week to finish strong. Can't believe how fast the time goes by! This week was good and we have been working super hard and we were blessed with a baptism this week. Leonardo got baptized and he was super excited for it. He is awesome! He always prays and reads everyday! We have really seen his progression. Well thanks for everything. Sorry this is so short. . . it's just that we talked about everything yesterday.
Love you guys!
Elder Hunter

Me Reporting numbers (My favorite thing to do each week. . not.)

Me and Leonardo

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

my favorite thing about this post?
the rubik's cube in the first photo!
is it seven (six and a half) more weeks?
so exciting.