Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 24, 2010

Hi Family,

My week was great! We saw a lot of miracles and we were able to have a lot of success. We were able to baptize two people, actually two little kids and they are super cool. I was also able to talk to their dad who the missionaries for some reason never talked to. Anyways, the dad asked when it was his turn to be baptized. We told him that he had to stop with the coffee and after 4 weeks he would be able to be baptized. He really liked that.

Diego and Julio. . They are so cool!

I was also able to kind of direct a marriage of an old couple we are teaching and they should be getting baptized this Saturday. All that they lacked was getting married, so we were able to help them do it.


Today we went and visited Teotihuacan which was really cool. There are a bunch of pyramids there and really it just amazes me how back in the day they were able to build such cool looking things. It was really cool.

On our way to the pyramids

The Pyramids

Funny! Look at these missionaries clothes. . True indication of their dedication and hard work for two years. . Got to love these boys!

Well, I'm really glad that you have my flight plans. I still know nothing about them so I have no clue what time I get home or what time I leave from the airport, but its alright. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. Oh, hey, by the way, my guess for Beau's call is that he get called here to Mexico. I mean because they are dividing various missions and stuff down here they are going to need more missionaries, so that is what I'm guessing. Also I have permission from President that you guys can call me the night you get his call. I'm super stoked for Beau and I can't wait to hear where he will be going. I'm sure he is super anxious.


Love you!

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

~vickie~ said...

did you get to call him and report about Beau's mission call?