Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 17, 2010

Family,

That's crazy all the things that are happening at home right now. Sounds like you guys are super busy with all of the activities that are going on. So Sheri is married now. That's kind of crazy. That is good that you got to talk to everyone. I can't believe how fast time is going by.

Well as for here in Mexico, everything is going well. Today was transfer, but me and my companion stayed the same. There is something interesting and different though, we are now going to have 2 different wards which should be really exciting. I mean I have never had 2 wards before so this will be a nice change for my last six weeks here in Mexico. Well this week I didn't work a whole lot in my area, I basically did a zone tour helping different elders out for the week. It was fun. I got to get to know different places but doing the same work as always. ha ha. Leonardo was confirmed this week and now is officially a member of the church. It was a really cool experience. We also have this other lady we are teaching, her name is Irma. Her kids live in the U.S. and she says she loves it there. Anyways she went to church for the first time and really liked it. While we were at church I gave her a baptismal date for June 4 and she said she wanted to do it so that will be exciting. Well everything here is good and going great. About the flight plans, I really don't know anything, but when I do I will let you know.
Well I love you guys and thank you for the picture of Toni. (Toni and Tennison played soccer together at Timpview) I can't believe he is already playing again for BYU. I can't believe it.

Elder Hunter
More pictures:

Me with my stunner shades on (ha ha) and Elder Ashcraft


My district and I eating breakfast


Elder Loeza and I


2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

the last transfer.
is it starting to seem real yet?
you probably have too much going on to obsess about it like i did!

~vickie~ said...

Yipee Skippie!! Only one more "change". He doesn't even sound like he is trunky at all. Good Elder. Please let me know when he speaks in Sacrament meeting and where and when.