Thursday, December 25, 2008

December 22, 2008-

Family,

I'm super stoked to be able to talk to you this week! Its going to be so fun!

Well we had the wonderful opportunity to attend the temple this week which was absolutley mazing! Yeah, I did it all in Spanish even. How amazing is that? Kind of scary, but I actually learned a lot. It was one of the most spiritual experiences of my life! You would never believe it! Oh and if you ever really want to have an awesome experience when going to the temple, I promise if you fast before going and break your fast afterwards, Wow, you'll have an awesome experience. I can't even put words to what I was able to experience when I was there! Also we ran into a drunk guy last night, well, actually that's nothing new we always run into drunk people but usually we just put them off because they are so drunk they have no clue what they are doing. But my companion and I really felt something with this guy so we went to his house and I think we ended up finding an absolutley golden family! But we'll see when we go to visit with them on Wednesday. Well I love you guys. Don't forget to call at 6 your time on Thursday!

Merry Christmas! I love you all so much!

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

phone call to mexico = best christmas gift ever!

hope your trip was wonderful, too!