Thursday, December 25, 2008

This was Tennison's e-mail on December 15th, 2008 (I'm a little behind on the postings).

Hola Familia,

My week was absolutly Amazing!!! Well, first, I got the Christmas package that wasn't suppose to arrive before six weeks. That was a miracle. I absolutely loved it!. Thnaks so much for all the little things! We hung the snowflakes and bells up in the front window so it makes it look like Christmas! And I know I probably was suppose to wait for the letters and presents (at least that's what President Nancollas said) but oops, yeah, they were opened the second I had the package in my hand. Don't worry it's just an early Christmas present! Thanks a Ton!!!

Oh, the blister, good thing you reminded me I should probably check it tonight when I go home. It hasn't been hurting or anything so I have kind of forgot about it. Regarding the grasshoppers, every single one of you would have loved them if you didnt know what they were, they actually tasted amazing.

That's cool to hear that Hayley still goes over to bug you guys! (Note from Mom: By the way Hayley, you never bug us, we love having you!) I'm sure I'm tanner than she is! haha! O.K. yeah, I doubt it. Tell Hallie "Hi" for me!

So Hali Jo is engaged!? Tell her I better get an invitation also and that I want info!!!! So yeah, I'm expecting a letter from her!

Hawaii!!!! You guys better have a blast!!!! and take some pictures for me. Oh and Mom and Dad make sure you take the time to enjoy it. I'm sure you will. But just in case.

I wanted to send pictures this week because I have a ton of really cool ones but we don't have time this week as you can tell I'm writing a little late.

Regarding the phone call: Tonight we should have that figured out and I'll give you all the details next Monday. I think we are going to use an hermanas phone and I'll give you the number and the time to call. But like I said, I'll have for sure details for you next week.

This week was super sweet! Why? Well i gave my first discurso in Spanish on Sunday and it was awesome! Everyone said they actuallly understood what I was saying. What a miracle!!!!! Oh and I didn't even write out my talk word for word like usual. I just put the bullet points like you and Dad have tried to teach me to do since I was like 14. It works awesome that way!!!!! We were also teaching this awesome family but the mom has a problem, she has to get divorced from her first husband and married to the one she has now. Yeah divorcement takes a lot of time and money! So we probably won't see her baptism but she's an awesome convert already even though she isn't really a member. This life is really a huge war against Satan! Its amazing all the things he does to try and keep our investigators from progressing! It really makes us have to work really hard but nothing is impossible with the Lord! Also as Kanye West says "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger!" (At least I think it's Kanye who says that!) I dont really know I've been out of the music loop for a while, but it's all good.

Have an amazing time in Hawaii!!!!!! Im trying not to be to jealous! haha!! Oh yeah we went to the pyramids again today and i got an awesome mask thing. It's freaking sweet!

¡Guardalo Real! ¡Los Amo Muchisimo!Elder Hunter

No comments: