Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mom,

Happy Birthday!!!! How old are you now!? 40!? Wow, you're getting a little old, if that's the case. (not really) haha I Love you Mom!

Well first I loved the pictures of Beau and Bryson. Figures Beau wanted to make a funny face. That's probably exactly what I would have done, well not that face, something like it though. Bryson why are you flexing your bicep when you are working out on the peck machine!? haha just giving you a hard time. I think my muscles are still bigger, but keep trying maybe one day you'll be bigger than me! haha

Well I absolutely love the newspaper articles about Beau and if B-rice happens to make it in any I'd love those articles as well also. Tell Tyla that I am thinking about her lots also!

O.k., So where to start with all of the stuff that happened this week:

First I had the opportunity to go on cambios with the assistants. The assistant that I went with was named Elder Hilario. He's freaking sweet and hilarios. I really learned a lot from him with how to teach and just be a missionary. It was an awesome experience that I had. Also, while I was with him on cambios, I had the opportunity to eat grasshoppers. Yes mom they were still, no they were dead! haha They really weren't that bad. They just tasted like salt and limon! (Comment from Mom, GROSS!)

Also we had interviews with the President this week. He's awesome. I love talking with him!

So the most interesting part to this week. First, my hands started doing the weirdest thing where they started peeling and getting really really dry! So I went out today and bought lubriderm lotion! Sister Nancollas said that that's what the doctor recommends for that and it should go away within like a week or so!

Also, I got a huge blister on my foot. On top of all of that I've just felt like totally exhausted everyday but its alright its so worth it. (Note from Mom, He's had some stomach issues but I edited out the details to save the rest of you. I feel bad for him, but he assured me he will be O.K.)


Yes im still working just as hard as ever. Well actually I feel like I'm working harder than ever but it's Awesome!

Hey, remember when you go to Hawaii to make sure and relax because it sounds like you and dad are running around like crazy! But thats the normal life no!? haha

Oh yeah and I found out that My companions Brother Taylor Francis works with Dad! I thought that was pretty cool. Tell me if Dad really knows him or how they work together and what not!

Well I love you All. Keep working hard!!!

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

blisters + peeling = no good. sorry about that.

it's wonderful, though, to hear he's learning lots.

have a great "vacation" - not sure that's what it will be, but it has to be nice to think about getting out of the cold for a little while.

congratulations to beau {i read the article}. glad things are going well in the world of high school sports. i kind of miss it.