Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 1, 2009

Fam,

Sounds like you guys all are doing wonderful, which makes me super happy to hear! Beau, that's awesome that you graduated and have a 1/2 tuition scholarship to UVU! Take advantage of it! I would say take advantage of this year you have of school before going on the mission. That's so crazy that the kids are already out of school! I feel like it was just yesterday when they just started. Crazy, really. Time is just going by super fast. Well, I´m glad to see that McKay is also wearing my clothes! haha! As long as he keeps them in fashion!

Well this week was really interesting for me. Some really interesting experiences, but the best part was that I actually had a little bit of success. We were able to bring 7 people to church which is my record here in Tepotzotlan, but now the challenge is to baptize them. Yes mom I love the songs (I sent him the Primary Songs in Spanish) it's funny how sometimes I just start singing hymns or primary songs but I sing them in spanish because I cant remember how they go in english! Somethimes I´ll hear music in spanish and well I don't know, I think it's english because I understand it. It's so weird!

Well we´re teaching these old people and they are so sweet. Well really it's kind of hard because they can´t remember anything we teach and the wife doesn't know how to read and he is blind so he can't read, but it's cool becuase they love going to church and love when we go and visit them!

We also went and visited the museum in our area but most of it was closed when we went, so we have to go again next week to see the parts we missed but i´ll send a couple of pics of it. It's really cool! I think Dad would really enjoy it! Well I love you guys and hope you have an awesome week!

Love Tenni

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

i still love reading these letters.
is singing a new thing for elder hunter?
it certainly is for my son!
from what i can tell {meaning i know nothing at all!} it looks like his spanish is coming along nicely.
did he have a sweet accent when you talked on mothers day?
i'm guessing yes.