Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 15, 2009 - Short and Sweet

Family,

Hey everyone, sounds like you guys had a pretty eventful week which is awesome to hear!

We had transfers and I'm now in an area called Valle Dorado. It's actually a city! haha. I've only been in pueblos until now so it's kind of different, but I'm totally stoked! Oh yeah, we live in the apartment of an Hna. Her son lives in Kearns, Utah he said his daughter is going to be coming here this Saturday, so if you guys want to send something with her you can! He said she should be calling you guys this week! It was also great because he speaks English which was cool because I feel like I haven't spoken English in forever!

Elder Romney went up as assistant this week which was way cool! I also had the opportunity to work with him last week, which was awesome. It brought back the good old memories that we had back in St. Teresa it was cool! Well im doing great! Take care and I'll give more updates next week! I love you all tons!

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

thank heaven for elder hunter.
that's a lot more info than we got.
best of luck to tennison in his new area.