Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 14, 2009

Family,

It sounds like you guys are all doing wonderful! That's cool to hear about Nick and Taylor and a little bit about what's going on in their lives! As for David's question, I wouldn´t recommend telling a girl she is hot unless you really know her but then again every girl is different! haha! Come to think about it, it's probably better that you ask Beau being that I've been here in the mission some time now I'm kind of out of the loop with those types of things!

I haven't recieved the pictures of the flood either so ill write my old companion and tell him to send them to me and you! As for recent pictures, Well I don't have an adapter for the computer so it's a bit harder to send them,

My area is really called San Juan Del Rio and "wow" it's a lot hotter here in Queretaro than in El Estado De Mexico, but I´ll live. Also I've gotten to know lots of members and they are cool.

Well, I found out that my companion knows english. He lived in Las Vegas for four years while he went to high school. So it's cool. We can talk in english when we don't want people to understand us! haha! We used this week to get organized about how we want to work and where because the area is huge, so we have to plan effectively or we waste alot of time traveling! oh yeah, I already found my mom in this area, her name is Hermana Flor, and she is going to make us pancakes tonight for dinner and bought ice cream especially for me so I can put it on them. She thinks it's a really weird idea (pancakes with peanut butter, ice cream and syrup) but I told her she has to try it first before says anything! haha! Oh also we have a washer in our house so basically we can wash our clothes whenenver we want. Its awesome! The crappy part now is that I have to iron my clothes again! It was so nice in my last area because she washed and ironed our clothes for us. But it's alright, it just helps me to grow up a little bit more! haha!

Well I'm doing awesome! Thanks for the news take care! Oh, special request from Hermana Flor and my companion they want the puzzle thing of el plan de salvacion that Hayley gave me. Do you think you could talk with Hays and see if you could send two out here!? They would love it.

Love you guys! Thanks for everything!

Elder Tennison Hunter

1 comment:

hayley said...

I think they have those puzzles at the missionary mall. Thats where i got tenns I think they are like ten dollars I'm not for sure though! Thanks for posting! I Love reading his letters/emails!