Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Spaghetti

Family-

Well, it's kind of wierd how I don't have an email from anyone of you, but it's all good! (OOPS, Labor Day Weekend threw me off.) Well, we had transfers today and I'm now in an area called Lmas in Queretaro! It's cool! I'm also a district leader which means I have a cell phone. haha! It's sweet! Yesterday was crazy, my area flooded at night. My companion is going to send some pictures. We had to stay in the bishop's house because of the flood. He lives on top of one of the cerros, so we were safe there, but wow, it was so crazy! (Still waiting on pictures.)

Now for the title of my letter this week you could say we were blessed with spaghetti every day of the week. Oh man, when I saw that we were going to eat spaghetti again on Sunday I almost threw up! It's just way too much! (What Tennison fails to mention is that we had spaghetti at least once a week at home, hey, it's a quick meal and everyone seems to eat it, but there were times that the kids would say "Spaghetti again??")

It's been really fun and I'm super excited to work here in my new area! Oh yeah, my companion's name is Elder Jimenez and is from DF in Mexico. He doesn't live too far from the mission, like an hour from my old area, but it's cool. I'm super stoked, but it was sad leaving my last area. Everyone wanted me to stay, but it's not what I want, but what the Lord wants!

Well I love you guys! Take Care!

Elder Hunter

No comments: