Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 28, 2009

Family,

Wow, Beau's talk was absolutly amazing! I loved it! (Beau had to give a talk in his new ward in Salinas, CA, because the family could not be there, Beau forwarded a copy of it to us and we forwarded it to Tennison. It was on courage. It was awesome!) Well this week was amazing and awesome!!!!! First we were knocking doors this week and found a guy from England about my age and my companion after talking with him was like well looks like I have a mexican for a companion refering to me! haha! Because he (the guy from england) was super white and still learning spanish probably about how I was at 8 months into the mission! But it was super funny! We also had an awesome activity this week where we got 16 referencias from members, o had two people show up to church just because they wanted to know more and then later that night a lady contacted us on the street and said she was interested in the church! Really this week I've seen the blessings from doing what we are suppose to be doing when we are suppose to be doing it! like working! haha! Yeah, this week was great. Oh, I also had 3 confirmations which was awesome! I love this work! Thanks for everything! I love you guys! Oh and sorry about the pictures. Really, I've been trying to find a way to do it, but haven't been able to! Next week I should have some. Sorry, hate to make you sufer! I love you!

Elder Tennison Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

so glad to see elder hunter is alive and well.
you guys haven't been busy or anything.
right?