Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 21, 2009

Wow, seems like things are still eventful at home, which is good to hear. Speaking of Mckay's hipflexor, I seemed to always have problems with that too. It is really important to stretch that muscle because it can be a problem causer. I'll see if I can get some pictures to you guys today so you can see how things are going! (No pictures :() well today we played soccer with some Elders and it was a blast!

This week was kind of hard because it was the 15 of Sep. which is the Mexican Independence day and nobody was home when we were working. However, we did get three baptisms and "Wow" it's crazy to see how hard satan works with people sometimes to make it so they don't get baptized, but then once they do, they feel so good! I had the opportunity to do my first baptismal interview with a 10 year old kid. It really surprised me with how much he knew about everything. Usually even the adults don't understand as much as this kid, but I think it is because the kids are more receptive to the spirit and so it helps them a bit more to understand! It was a really cool experience! My area is not as nice as Valle Dorado but it's a ton safer and well seems like people are more receptive here than they were in Valle Dorado!

Oh, about my tooth. . .well it stopped hurting and hasn't bugged me for a while so I think I'm good for right now.

Well I love you all take care and have a wonderful week!
Elder Hunter

No comments: