Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 26, 2010

Hi Family and Friends,

This week was great! I can't believe how fast the time is going by. Zone Conference went really well and President said that I did a good job teaching my part which made me feel happy. Afterwards we saw a video that the assistants made about how we all need to do our best because Satan is also working really hard and we can't let him win. It was a really cool video! Anyways, we found this guy when we were knocking on doors and he was going to tell us "no" but then his suegra (wife) said to come in so we went in and come to find out the the suegra is an inactive member and their daughter is a member too. So we started teaching this guy Leonardo and he went to church with us and has a baptismal date of May 10th. I'm super excited!

Oh. . the photos of Taylor's farewell. I can't believe how big he has gotten or mature (don't know which of the two but Wow! As for everyone else, I hardly recognize the cousins. . it's crazy).
As for McKay's Birthday, there were quite a few teenagers there. . he is now 14 right? He is getting so big. Oh and B-rice turns 16 this week right? Does that mean he will be able to drive legally? That is crazy. That is awesome to hear that Beau finally got ordained. I'm sure it was a very special experience! So does that mean he will be turning his papers in soon? (Like this week?) The sooner the better.

Well Love you guys, Take Care!
Love Elder Hunter

Here are a few pictures:

There was a stake activity on Saturday and they put on the play "The Wizard of Oz"

This is a picture with the main characters. Our convert, Margarito was there helping which was great to see. Margarito was confirmed on Sunday, so it was really cool!


Root Beer Floats! Yummy!

The edge of my area next to the fireworks capital here in Mexico.

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

the time IS going fast!
{that's easy for me to say, right?}
sounds like you have tons going on in your family!