Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 5, 2010

Family,

My week was great! It was sad to see Elder Romney go, but well, it won't be long before it is my turn. He started getting really nervous towards the end of the week, which I'm sure is expected to happen especially after being a missionary for two years. (That is all we have known for two years.) He will be just fine.

I have a new companion, Elder Delgado. This is his first time as a zone leader also and they made me the senior companion. So basically everything is on my shoulders, zone wise, but it is all good. I'm really excited about this change.

General Conference was great! We were able to watch it in English except for the Sunday morning session, but it was awesome! I feel like a lot of the talks put a lot of importance on raising kids in the gospel, which is way cool. Also, I really liked Elder Hollands talk on love and lust. I don't know why, but he always grabs my attention and I love what he has to say. I also liked what Elder Uchtdorf had to say about being patient. A lot of times we just want things to happen right away but we need to remember that it doesn't alway happen that way, then if we apply patience, we can really learn and grow from our experiences. To see conference, we had to go to the stake center, which was cool. I have a picture of all of the americans watching it in a little office, but I forgot to bring my camera with me right now, so I won't be able to send it until next week. So sounds like you had a really busy week last week. I'm sure it was really fun and really made the time go by really fast.

Well, I gave Beau the stuff I needed to get registered for classes, so if you can just remind him and see if he can do it tonight when registration opens that would be nice!

Thanks for Everthing! Love you guys!

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

i'm so excited for elder hunter's new assignment.
he's right . . . elder romney was nervous.
but, he's over it now!