Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29, 2010


Family!

I'm doing absolutely wonderful! I''m totally enjoying my time here with Elder Romney! Well it's awesome! This month as a zone we were able to complete with 32 confirmations in the month which is supposedly a record here. We are also doing the best in the whole mission, which is awesome! Elder Romney is really helping me a lot with how to run the zone and all that! It's a lot of phone calls to stay on top of things, but well, I can see that it really is working out so it's awesome!

Well, I love to hear all the stories of everything that is happening at home! Interesting about the fight with Brice's friends. The bunny looks really cute and Tyla changes so much everytime I see a picture of her. Wow! It's crazy she's growing up quick! That is so cool about Beau's friend Ryo (He played basketball with Beau at Hartnell and set a baptism date for April 10th.) I bet Beau is super excited about it! Tell him to just keep him excited about it!

This morning we left at like 5:30 in the morning to go and hike some mountains here in our area. It was a blast! It ended up being like a 5 hour hike, but it was super fun! It was Elders Romney, Bishop, Clark and I. I´ll send you some pictures.

Elder Romney, Elder Hunter, Elder Bishop, and Elder Clark


What dates are Mckay's tournament that he is going to have in California!? And I heard that Beau got a new bed that I am going to be able to have when he leaves! Tell him to enjoy it while he can because well, at least in this mission the beds aren't the best, but you have to learn to live with it! :)

Love you guys!

Elder Hunter

P.S. Attached are some pics I tried to send the other week, but I. UY dont think that they sent for some reason. Yeah I totally bowl between the legs!

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

it's like getting two letters each week.
i love it.
more detail about the zone - such good news.
i cried when i read drew's testimony today.
i will miss his letters.
he BETTER talk to me in PERSON!!!

~vickie~ said...

Wow! Elder Hunter is a stellar bowler. He can do that without even using bumper pads. lol.

So, will Tennison and Beau overlap or get to see each other before you have two missionaries?