Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 1, 2010

Family,

Sounds like things are going great back at home! Well this week was super exciting and kind of weird because my area is completly new and I don't know anything about it, but I'm getting the hang of it now! We have about 300 people in the ward, but only 80 people actually go to church so we are going to see if we can help out a bit with that!

The most exciting part of the week was that I got to go with Elder Bishop my MTC companion and Elder Romney my trainer to the temple and see Teresa and Edgar get sealed with their two kids, Lalo and Celys. It was such a cool experience! The spirit was super strong and wow it was just so cool! I think it was the first time i have cried in the mission! Lalo is now walking and talking and well he´s a character. I love him! We also had a baptism on Saturday which was also cool. We didn't do it untill 9:30 at night.

Oh yeah, I also got to see my companion Elder Mtnz their at the sealing of Teresa and Edgar too! He is so funny and way cool! It was also another cool experience! Anyways, just so you know, sorry, I will send the pictures. Just not right now. We are kind of running. Really busy right now because of tomorrow. Oh yeah, I also got to eat at Wendys today. I totally found one here by the mission offices. It was delicious!

Oh and here is a cool surprise, I get to go to consejo maƱana with all the lideres de zona it's going to be way fun. I'm so excited! Well have a great week!


Thank you for sending me the updates on Nate. He looks like he is doing way better now!

I love you guys ton!

Elder Hunter

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

"quick" is not the word i want to hear when my son is writing an email to me! come on! once a week is all i ask. oh, well . . . maybe later today we'll get a little more info. it sounds like the sealing was all they hoped for. what a great experience for them. elder hunter will love the zone leader council. good for him. that means a change will be coming for him responsibility-wise. i'm excited.