Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 22, 2010

Hey Family,

Well, I'm totally loving the mission with Elder Romney. We are having a blast, it's so fun! Don't worry we aren't getting too trunky yet. Ha Ha. I mean Elder Romney only has about 14 days left and well, me, I have 98. Ha Ha. Me and one of my buds Elder Molyneaux did the count and that's what it comes down to. Really though, the mission is a blast! Being a zone leader is a lot harder than I thought, but its really fun. Our zone is doing really great and we should be completing the month with 30 baptisms. That's another hard thing about being a zone leader, you don't have a ton of time to work in your area because you have to help everyone else, but it is so worth doing all of that. Also, I don't know if you remember, but Elder Bishop is in my district, he actually lives right down the street so its really cool because I get to visit with him sometimes.

Oh yea, we had a baptism on Friday, which was really cool. Then on Sunday we had meetings with the Stake Presidencies from Prados stake and Villa de Las Flores stake! Yeah, it was really cool. I really feel like the Lord's servant when I go into meetings and the people really respect us and listen to what we have to say. It is so awesome!

Oh, yeah a photo you might like of Elder Romney and I of the baptism we had on Friday. Her name is Evelyn and well her family got baptized like a year ago and well I guess one time when Elder Romney and his companion were teaching her she just bursted out in tears and said she already knew it was true. Kind of cool experience. (If you would like to read more check our Elder Romney's blog.)


Oh, some really cool news, Elder Romney got accepted to BYU, but hes not sure if he wants to go. I would love it if he went because there are so many of us from the mission that are going and it would be an awesome experience!



A road trip with the Bros in July would be so sick in July. I'm so down for that. Time if flying so fast, I can't believe it. I'll be seing you guys before I know it. Mckay does look different with longer hair, but if it helps him play better like it helped me, that's totally cool. (To their moms dismay, they believe in the Sampson theory. . their ability is in the hair).

(McKay's team took 1st in the National Futsal Championship, picture Elder Hunter is referring to the hair).



Well I love you guys a ton!


Elder Hunter

1 comment:

~vickie~ said...

Elder Hunter can dispel the Sampson theory right now. Look at how nice and short his hair is throughout his mission. You can't tell me that he is lacking 'strength' to do the Lord's will even though he has very short hair.

I bet he is an awesome zone leader and he and Elder Romney are having fun being awesome!